Architecting micro-frontends can be challenging. The right micro-frontends approach can provide many benefits for organizations. But the poorly architected system can sometimes lead to many critical issues (performance, complexity, big cognitive load).
In this talk, I will explore how we can keep micro frontends simple with the help of Module Federation and enable independent release flows in modern web applications.
This talk will cover the following:
- What are micro frontends?
- Benefits and risks
- Overview of modern modular monolith web apps
- Enabling distributed frontends using Module Federation
- Live Demo of Client Side Rendering with Module Federation
- Live Demo Server Side Rendering with Module Federation